Welcome!

I love sharing my life with you on this little blog. Thank you for stopping by! I re-size all my pictures for the web, making them unsuitable for print. If you come across a picture that you would like a copy for printing, please just let me know. I'll be glad to send one your way!

The day after

He woke up this morning with his eye swollen shut. The swelling seemed to have spread out over his face, instead of being localized on his forehead and cheekbone. It changed the way his whole face looked--it's weird! He can now open his eye a little--it's not really black yet, which I totally expected. I guess it could still get that way. Time will tell.

Hadley got off to camp this morning. They left about 7:30. She was excited for sure! Enjoy the rest of your weekend...

0 comments:



Blog Archive

Followers

Powered by Blogger.