Welcome!

I love sharing my life with you on this little blog. Thank you for stopping by! I re-size all my pictures for the web, making them unsuitable for print. If you come across a picture that you would like a copy for printing, please just let me know. I'll be glad to send one your way!

The glasses


It's hard to see in the picture, but the very large, deep scratch on the lens makes me think his eye might have been injured if he hadn't had these on...

**And if you plan to write Hadley-here is the address:

Camp Blue Haven
HC-81 Box 304
Las Vegas, NM 87701

~I added the top pic so you could see the progress... Yes, he's in a tree. He is determined to break open those stitches, I tell ya.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Found a picture of some pictures of Lance on Saturday after it happened..

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f89/Jaggerbell/RockyDennis.jpg

Jan said...

Awwwwww. He doesn't look that bad, does he???



Blog Archive

Followers

Powered by Blogger.