Paperwork, paperwork
Well, we registered for school last week. Hadley registered for middle school on Wednesday, and Tyler registered for high school on Thursday. Yikes!! Form after form to fill out... I took Hadley shopping on Wednesday morning with friends and then it was off to the school for registration. She has several of Tyler's old teachers and I think that's great!! It's so hard to believe she is going to middle school! Tyler is a sophomore--ugh! Time sure flies! His schedule looks pretty good. He is taking a digital animation and graphics class. I'm so excited about it!! That will give us something to do together... He has already started football practices. So far, so good. He is enjoying football, but really isn't ready for school yet. Of course, he is probably never really ready! Lance meets his teachers this coming Friday. One in elementary, one in middle school, one in high school. Life should be interesting this year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Powered by Blogger.

0 comments:
Post a Comment