Welcome!

I love sharing my life with you on this little blog. Thank you for stopping by! I re-size all my pictures for the web, making them unsuitable for print. If you come across a picture that you would like a copy for printing, please just let me know. I'll be glad to send one your way!

3rd place isn't so bad...

The girls took third, which is ok, but they really could have done better. Hadley still has lots to learn about 3v3 soccer. It's so different from regular soccer. The team had a hard time getting it all together at the same time... Maybe next tourney!

And, last night we finally broke down and bought a family plan and cell phones for the kids. I think Tyler felt like the only boy his age who didn't have one! We only bought four--Lance and David are planning to share since David often carries a phone from work. Everybody got a razr--including me. Tyler and I chose black, Hadley picked pink, of course!, and David and Lance's is blue. They are having so much fun personalizing them and calling each other... We didn't buy a text messaging or web package, so as Hadley says, those buttons are "no-no buttons". :)Hopefully we can keep that all under control. The phones make it incredibly to get on the internet!!

More later...

0 comments:



Followers

Powered by Blogger.