I don't know how they do it
Working Moms!!! I have worked this week at the University bookstore and can't imagine how difficult it would be to do this every day. My days were particularly long--about 12 hours, but I know people do that every day and still manage to take care of their families. I am so thankful that I have been able to stay home and be mom... I hope David realizes what a gift that is to me and the kids... I feel like I missed so much just in a few days. You know, the good-byes as they leave for school, the excited conversations as soon as they get in the car, 4-make that 5 practices, getting football pads for the first time, tears from lunchroom heartaches, open house for high school, blisters from new shoes, a tummy ache at school and on and on! In just 3 days. They also had to be more responsible and do a few things on their own. (I know, that part is good for them! But it didn't feel right to me!!) It makes my heart hurt for those who do it all the time. Thank you, David, for providing a way for me to be a "beck and call" mom!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Powered by Blogger.

0 comments:
Post a Comment