The smell of crayons and markers. New sneakers. The rustle of papers and notebooks. School has begun! Today is the first day of school for my kids. Tyler had to leave at 6:45 to be on time for football, so no pictures of him. I think we were lucky he got up and went... Ha! The rest of us left at 7:30 to have time to take pictures and say our "Go get 'em"s. Lance started fourth grade today. In our school, it's an unofficial move from the baby-side of elementary to the more grown-up part. Can't believe it!! Notice all of his bling??Hadley started middle school, complete with make-up, carefully styled hair and a mini-skirt! She was so nervous and excited all at the same time. Tyler was so sore from yesterday's work out that he really didn't say much. I know he doesn't love school the way I did... He definitely hates to say good-bye to summer.
I must say, though, I have enjoyed a little quiet today! I haven't been too productive, but it has been a nice change of pace. I worked on some things in Photoshop and did a little laundry. Nice!

0 comments:
Post a Comment