Welcome!

I love sharing my life with you on this little blog. Thank you for stopping by! I re-size all my pictures for the web, making them unsuitable for print. If you come across a picture that you would like a copy for printing, please just let me know. I'll be glad to send one your way!

And he’s legal!!

On September 11, Lance had to go to the hospital for a few tests. After we finished, we headed over to the DPS office for Lance to take his driving test. The offices were eerily quiet and our wait time was short. I asked the clerk if it was because it was the anniversary of the attack. She didn’t seem to think so any more—said in the earlier years right after it happened it did make a difference. This time, she thought we just got lucky.

 

Lance, however, can’t seem to catch a break. Instead of one examiner riding along, he got TWO. The examiner was being evaluated but I’m sure Lance felt all eyes on him! He managed to pass---just by the skin of his teeth! But he did pass. He was so relieved and excited and has enjoyed driving himself places all week long. I can hardly believe all my children can drive themselves. I’m almost completely obsolete now. Ha!

 

 

Waiting for the test to begin…

IMG_1046

 

Here we go!

IMG_1048

 

He did it!!

IMG_1050

0 comments:



Followers

Powered by Blogger.