Welcome!

I love sharing my life with you on this little blog. Thank you for stopping by! I re-size all my pictures for the web, making them unsuitable for print. If you come across a picture that you would like a copy for printing, please just let me know. I'll be glad to send one your way!

Super Sunday

It’s snowing! It’s a beautiful snow—flakes falling gently down. As beautiful as it is, I *really* enjoyed the warmer temperatures we had yesterday! Hadley played soccer and I actually got hot during the game! (that might have something to do with all the layers I was wearing in anticipation of cold!)IMG_9481 copy

The projects are coming along. David was having trouble with the linoleum that remained under the tile in the kitchen so he rented a tool that attached to his air compressor to finish the job. It worked pretty well and the old flooring is just about gone! BUT, the house is covered in a white, gritty dust. Ugh. It’s going to be a long few days/weeks. We’ve tried to keep the dust out of bedrooms by keeping doors closed but it’s not 100% effective. So far, Lance hasn’t been bothered by it any more than the rest of us. Next up---carpet removal!IMG_9487 copyIMG_9480 copy
Lance’s room is just about empty now. We need to take apart his bed, then it will be ready to start on his floor! We decided his floor would be a good learning point. He doesn’t want the same color we’ll stain the rest of the concrete, but the principles are the same. Then, we’ll paint, etc. and hope it looks more grown up! We tried to go through all of his stuff as we moved him into Tyler’s old room so that’s added to the work (and the mess!!). It’s pretty amazing how much he had packed into that little room. I’ve got piles of stuff everywhere---some to donate, some to sell at the children’s resale shop. Anyone want a twin over twin bunk bed frame?? :)
IMG_9494 copy

0 comments:



Followers

Powered by Blogger.