What a great weekend! Lots of the family gathered in Edmond, OK to celebrate Grandma’s 90 amazing years! All of her children were able to be there, along with a few grandchildren and great-grandchildren. There was a lot of laughing, hugging and storytelling. I can’t think of a better way to celebrate this incredible woman! Here she is with her five kids. Love you all! ♥
The whole gang. Aren’t we a handsome bunch? We took this right after we’d all been to church with Grandma, where they mentioned her birthday quite often from the pulpit much to her chagrin. Hehe! I didn’t get the camera set up fast enough to catch us all in our nice clothes. (And I was one of the first to change!)
Is it me or does Grandma look EXACTLY like Grandma Happy here??? (Minus the Dr. Pepper, of course. I don’t remember Grandma Happy being a Pepper!)

3 comments:
Janice, my sweet, these are super super pictures. I had already seen the group but these candid shots are the cat's pajamas. That back lighting
is something else, and usually so hard to do. Special, everyone of them. Feel as if I were sitting plumb center in the middle of you all. You captured so much of what I love about this family--MY family. So glad that I have your blog on my Google Reader. Just sent it on to Heather.
Luv U!
Annie
PS And YES, Ida B is one incredible woman.
annie
Glad you enjoyed them, Annie! It was so much fun taking them while everyone visited and had fun. The back light was tricky, but I just did the best I could. It was a fun time !
Post a Comment