I’m supposed to turn this mess into a beautiful garter mum for Hadley’s date on Friday night and I’m not sure I’m up to the task. Mom! I need you! ♥
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Powered by Blogger.

I’m supposed to turn this mess into a beautiful garter mum for Hadley’s date on Friday night and I’m not sure I’m up to the task. Mom! I need you! ♥
© Montage - A Photography Blog. Design by Cinnamon Girl Studio
2 comments:
O, you've always been much more creative than I am. I bet Hadley's date has the best garter mum there! BTW who is he? ;)
Hmmm. Me more creative than you? I don't think so!
Ryan Adams, Matt and Rena's son, is her date. He only asked her last weekend, so I've been scrambling to get stuff together for the mum. Everyone is sold out of everything!!
Post a Comment