Welcome!

I love sharing my life with you on this little blog. Thank you for stopping by! I re-size all my pictures for the web, making them unsuitable for print. If you come across a picture that you would like a copy for printing, please just let me know. I'll be glad to send one your way!

First Day of School!

IMG_6578 copy

August 23rd was the first day of 10th grade for Hadley and first day of 8th grade for Lance. Tyler also began his classes at Amarillo College that day. No pictures of him though----that's what happens when you leave home. :( Where has the time gone??

Minutes after I snapped this picture, we hopped in the car to leave. Max wanted to go with us, as usual, so he was sitting in Lance’s lap as we pulled out of the garage. I heard an exclamation and turned to see that Max had thrown up all over Lance’s pants—the ONE pair of pants he was so excited to have. The ONE pair that actually fit pretty well and are from a “cool” store. The ONE pair the store had in stock, so others were ordered. The ONE pair he wanted to wear the first day of school. :( I told him to look at the bright side. It could’ve happened at a time that would’ve made us late to come back home and change and it could’ve gotten his shirt or shoes, too. I don’t think he appreciated my attempt at optimism. I promised they would be clean and ready the next day! And they were.

0 comments:



Followers

Powered by Blogger.