Welcome!

I love sharing my life with you on this little blog. Thank you for stopping by! I re-size all my pictures for the web, making them unsuitable for print. If you come across a picture that you would like a copy for printing, please just let me know. I'll be glad to send one your way!

SNOW DAY! X2!



Alli and Courtney watching the fun.


We bought new sleds on Wednesday in preparation for this storm. This one was Lance's favorite, I think!



It's amazing to think that this is a parking lot...




Running for mommy. Ha! Not really---he just needed to go to the bathroom! :)


Yes, it was COLD out there!



Left to right: Hadley, Lance, Courtney




Alli (in the white coat) got the best of Hadley---in the middle. Ha!



Sometimes it's hard to beat a good snow day! School was canceled yesterday AND today! A big storm blew through and dumped 8-10" in our neighborhood. (That's my estimate, not Doppler Dave's.) Even David got to stay home. (His work NEVER cancels, so we were very excited about that!)

I think all major roads leading in/out of the big A were closed. Stores, businesses, just about everything shut down. Fortunately, our weathermen predicted this storm so I got all stocked up and prepared on Wednesday. We enjoyed a nice fire, hot chocolate, movies, sledding and dinner in the crock pot. It was a great day! I'm looking forward to another one just like it today..

One of Hadley's friends from school is staying with us while her dad is out of town. Courtney and Hadley had all the same activities this weekend, which was jam-packed. They were supposed to put on Sandie Revue---a choir performance and fundraiser. They should have had rehearsal last night, performances all day today, including tonight and the last performance tomorrow night. There's a pretty good chance we will still have the Saturday evening performance. In addition, Hadley and Courtney were/are scheduled to play a soccer game 300 miles away tomorrow at noon. We're still waiting to hear the verdict on that one. The plan was to hop in the car immediately following the game and dash back for the evening performance tomorrow night. I hope we won't have to do that! Our activity-filled days became a long weekend of leisure... Love it!

Alli came over too and ended up spending the night. They made cookies and watched movies and giggled. A lot. Fun times!

**ETA: Tyler had two snow days in Lubbock, too. He texted me and said that college snow days ROCKED! ;)

0 comments:



Followers

Powered by Blogger.