Welcome!

I love sharing my life with you on this little blog. Thank you for stopping by! I re-size all my pictures for the web, making them unsuitable for print. If you come across a picture that you would like a copy for printing, please just let me know. I'll be glad to send one your way!

My Super Superintendent Scholar!



We had the pleasure of attending a nice award ceremony this morning for Hadley. She was a Superintendent Scholar for fall. It's quite an honor! You must carry a 95 or above average in all regular classes and at least a 90 in all honors classes. Go Hadley!

You can tell by the picture that she was so over me taking it--I had a camera issue and her friends were waiting afterall! All of the scholars got an extended lunch period, too. What a nice way to spend a Friday!

1 comments:

nanapapa said...

FANTASTIC! So proud of Hadley (and great pic too in spite of her lack of interest)



Followers

Powered by Blogger.