Welcome!

I love sharing my life with you on this little blog. Thank you for stopping by! I re-size all my pictures for the web, making them unsuitable for print. If you come across a picture that you would like a copy for printing, please just let me know. I'll be glad to send one your way!

Snow Day, Part Deux



Shoveling the front walk... David posed for me on both of these---he wanted to make that clear. Right. The news last night said that our area of town got about 11 inches.



Lance met friends at the school to play. They built tunnels, threw snowballs and just had fun. Afterward, they headed to a friend's house for hot chocolate. When it was time to come home, David picked him up and he sledded all the way home, in sock feet no less. Cool!

The soccer game is OFF. Yipppee! Out of all the games to cancel, that was the best possible one. They are the farthest team in the district. The next time we play them, it will be here. :) Sandie Revue is ON---they added a performance at 2:00 and kept the originally scheduled one at 7:30. I'll share pics from it later. Enjoy your Saturday!

0 comments:



Followers

Powered by Blogger.