Welcome!

I love sharing my life with you on this little blog. Thank you for stopping by! I re-size all my pictures for the web, making them unsuitable for print. If you come across a picture that you would like a copy for printing, please just let me know. I'll be glad to send one your way!

Oh my... It's been a while since I posted!







Let's see if I can catch you up. High school soccer is in full swing. We've had three games so far--tied one, and won the other two. Thought you'd like a glimpse of some of the shots I've gotten. Luckily, the weather has been pretty good. Yesterday's game was a little blustery, but had calmed quite a bit by game time. I'm afraid we won't always be so lucky! Somehow I have a TON of volunteer duties for the JV team. Still not quite sure how that happened... so far I am enjoying it at least...

Lance is doing pretty well---still skinny! It just shouldn't be this hard to get a 13-year-old boy to eat and gain weight... it just isn't right!

Tyler is also back at school. He's got a renewed determination to "do better" so let's all hope that sticks around... Last semester wasn't the world's greatest! I am very excited that he seems to have found a church that he likes. He visited Sunset C of C last week and was happy to find lots of Camp Blue Haven friends. He was planning to go there tonight as well. Yippee!

David's got a new schedule. It officially begins Friday. He will work 9/80's. That will mean he'll get his 80 hours in nine days instead of ten. Every other Friday, he will be off! We're kind of excited to see how that pans out----he will have to leave a bit earlier and stay a bit later each day, but not too bad we hope! Especially if he can look forward to that Friday off every now and then...

I'm still working on a couple of little projects, along with my new volunteer duties. All is well!

0 comments:



Followers

Powered by Blogger.