Welcome!

I love sharing my life with you on this little blog. Thank you for stopping by! I re-size all my pictures for the web, making them unsuitable for print. If you come across a picture that you would like a copy for printing, please just let me know. I'll be glad to send one your way!

More summer fun

I've been dying to get up to the pool to take a few pictures. Unfortunately, it is no longer cool or even acceptable to have your mommy snapping photos...

Rather than miss it completely this year, I decided to give it a try today without being spotted. Originally, I'd planned to stand near the entrance and snap. But, once I got there, I realized he'd see me. Or one of his friends would for sure.

SO... I took this from the car a long way away, wishing I'd brought my longer zoom lens. Anyway, I got lucky and caught Lance and his friend, Barrett, waiting in line for the diving board. I snapped and he has NO idea. :) While it's not the shot I envisioned or even wanted, I will take it for now.

0 comments:



Blog Archive

Followers

Powered by Blogger.