Saw this beautiful butterfly at camp and had to try for a capture. I think it turned out nice!
After we left T and H, we went into Las Vegas to eat lunch. We ate at the Spic & Span, which wasn't so spic-and-span. :{ The food was pretty gross, too. Although we must have been in the minority in our opinion because the place was packed. And now that I think about it, we were in the minority in several ways. Ha! Was this a place we used to eat at back in the VBS days??
Had to get the kids at the sign. This is Tyler's last time as a camper. :{
Walking the beam...
Waiting with friends Z'Ann and Zoe to get registered. Zoe is Lance's age and was attending camp this session. Z'Ann is Hadley's age and will attend the next session.
Hermit's Peak from the car as we were driving down the road.
Nearly there...I got my computer back today!! Yay! Still don't know what's wrong with mine, but it's up and running so I guess that's something. The kids' computer had a bad cable, with potential for a bad motherboard. He wasn't sure how much longer it would last... Boo! It's less than two years old.
I'll probably post some 4th pics later... Have a great Tuesday!

0 comments:
Post a Comment