We saw the doc in his new office. It's really nice~all brand new and modern looking. He has joined a private children's practice here, rather than working through the medical school. I think it will be so much more convenient as compared to the last place he was officed.(At the old place, we checked in at the desk on the first floor and waited to be called. Then we walked to another area of the building on the same floor for vitals, PFT's and our visit with the respiratory therapist. If they were ready for us, we then went from there to the third floor for the exam and visit with the doctor and the med students, who always ask the most curious questions... If they were not ready, we went back down to the waiting area where we checked in and waited to be called to the third floor. After the doc was finished with us on the third floor, we went back down to the check-in area to check out!! **'course that doesn't even consider the times we did x-rays or bloodwork**I will NOT miss that! I know Lance won't either.)
We do have a little glitch in our insurance that I hope will get worked out. There is conflicting information regarding his network status. If he's not in our network any more, we can't see him. And just when I had decided I really liked him... Ha! His office assures me that he IS in the network, but the insurance rep says he IS NOT. Guess we'll see after this first bill goes through. Anyway, just thought you'd like to know about the visit.
And just so I don't have a boring post without a picture---here's Lance hanging his head off the roof of the patio. Ay yi yi. Have a great Thursday!

0 comments:
Post a Comment