Arrrgghhh.... I'm posting this from Tyler's laptop. Why? BOTH--yes, BOTH of our desktops are out of commission. The kids' computer crashed a week or so ago and won't reboot. My computer, which crashes multiple times every day, will not reboot after the last crash. David has just taken them to the computer hospital to see what the dx is. :( I just wanted to let you know it may be difficult for me to check email, etc. the next few days. (Tyler is not too thrilled to share his new toy.)
I'm sure the shop is closed tomorrow and we may not know anything until next week sometime. That means if you need to get a hold of me, you might have to use the phone. :) That also means limited or no blog posts... :( Oh well...
Happy 4th everyone!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Powered by Blogger.

0 comments:
Post a Comment