Welcome!

I love sharing my life with you on this little blog. Thank you for stopping by! I re-size all my pictures for the web, making them unsuitable for print. If you come across a picture that you would like a copy for printing, please just let me know. I'll be glad to send one your way!

For your viewing pleasure...

During the last few weeks, BMS had a talent show. It wasn't a contest---just a fun time to come and strut your stuff. Hadley and a few of her friends did this little dance. I was incredibly proud of her. You couldn't have gotten me on that stage for all the tea in China.

Well. Maybe for that much money. I wouldn't want that much tea.

Anyway... Not only did she have the guts to get up there twice---once in front of her peers and once for all the parents, but for the parent show she had been at a super windy, yucky track meet for three hours, changed in the car and got to the school five minutes prior to showtime... Ay yi yi!

I thought they did a great job! Enjoy! I know the quality is bad--Hadley starts out on the far left. And, I should say that I do know the real word in the song is "cruel" instead of "cool" but the video title is "cool"....

***and to my video savvy friends and family--I'm a total newbie with compression, etc. and have a hard time getting my videos small enough to share. Got any tips for me? or any free sites that have more generous restrictions?? TIA!


HBS from Janice Stewart on Vimeo.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

very cute! she's certainly braver than i am!



Followers

Powered by Blogger.