Welcome!

I love sharing my life with you on this little blog. Thank you for stopping by! I re-size all my pictures for the web, making them unsuitable for print. If you come across a picture that you would like a copy for printing, please just let me know. I'll be glad to send one your way!

Blessed


That's how I'm feeling right now. Yesterday I got to take my two 88-year-old grandmothers out to lunch and spend some great quality time with them both. How many people get to do that??? I thought that as we sat at the table in the restaurant---just the three of us. And I just felt so lucky. And blessed. And happy.

2 comments:

The Ards said...

OH, they are SO cute!! :) Seriously, they both look GREAT - you are definitely blessed!!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like it was a great time for all of you! So glad you were able to do it.



Followers

Powered by Blogger.