Welcome!

I love sharing my life with you on this little blog. Thank you for stopping by! I re-size all my pictures for the web, making them unsuitable for print. If you come across a picture that you would like a copy for printing, please just let me know. I'll be glad to send one your way!

Anticipation... Anticipaaaation is making me wait...

I think I'll be sick. I can't open it.





Wait for it... Patience is a virtue...





Not yet...





YES!!!

Wahooo!!

Watch out Tech! Here he comes! Tyler got his letter of acceptance to Tech today. Talk about excited!!! I haven't seen him that pumped in a long time... Maybe ever! Of course, there are many other hurdles to cross before next fall, but this one is major. Yay Tyler!!


I've got other pics to post, but this was so exciting I just couldn't wait.... So excited and proud!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

That's awesome... congrats. Well, not UT awesome, but waaaay better than A&M. Nah, he'll love it. Very cool.

Now I just hope Leach doesn't get fired tomorrow...

Anonymous said...

We're so proud of him! Way to go TYLER!

ginny said...

very exciting!

Anonymous said...

k, i'll show my ignorance... who is leach?

Jan said...

Leach is the "famous" football coach... There have been some problems with his contract which ran out this week. He probably wants more millions... He's been very successful.

According to the news last night--they got it all worked out.



Followers

Powered by Blogger.