I didn’t take a lot, but here are a few pictures I snapped while we sat around and enjoyed full tummies and each other’s company. We ate brunch at Mema’s house this year. As always, we had TONS of good food. While we visited, we watched Jen and Jim’s new puppy, Dexter. He was so cute and quite entertaining. All I could think though, was that next year we get to watch a NEW BABY!! Yippee!! Bj and Ginny’s little bundle ought to be some great entertainment! ♥
Fun with the fisheye!
What Thanksgiving is complete without some nose-picking??
The star of the show, Dexter!
For the Stewart side celebrations, we ate the traditional Thanksgiving feast at Anita’s. Unfortunately, I didn’t even get my camera out there! Jamie, Anthony, Brittany and Nathan came, as well as Gary and Anita. I’m really kicking myself for not taking pictures—the kids won’t be back at Christmas so I really blew it! We had a great time visiting with them and enjoyed catching up with their lives. Nathan is in his second year of dental school. Things are going along well for him! Brittany, Jamie and Anthony are all working in various jobs and seem happy. Jamie and Anthony are newlyweds, marrying in October. It’s so hard to believe that they are all so grown up! <sniff>

0 comments:
Post a Comment