Welcome!

I love sharing my life with you on this little blog. Thank you for stopping by! I re-size all my pictures for the web, making them unsuitable for print. If you come across a picture that you would like a copy for printing, please just let me know. I'll be glad to send one your way!

Senior Stuff

Windsor Seniors group pictures

I absolutely love the fact that our kids have been able to make the school journey with such great peers! Some might call it boring. I call it stable! Many of the kids here started at Windsor in kindergarten and have navigated the waters together through their senior year. In this age of constant chaos, that is something special! They gathered for this picture to be placed in the yearbook senior section.  Warms my heart to see them all together again!

1 comments:

nanapapa said...

I just discovered your recent posts... great pictures and glimpses of Oct. Thanks for posting!



Followers

Powered by Blogger.