Welcome!

I love sharing my life with you on this little blog. Thank you for stopping by! I re-size all my pictures for the web, making them unsuitable for print. If you come across a picture that you would like a copy for printing, please just let me know. I'll be glad to send one your way!

Pinterest Mania

Untitled-1
I’ve been playing with it for a while and have decided it’s the best thing since Facebook! :) Pinterest is basically an online bulletin board. When you see an image or idea you like, you “pin it” to one of your boards. My boards include Do-It-Yourself Ideas, Clothing, Food, Entertaining, For the Home, etc. Most of the time I just look on Pinterest and pin stuff other people have already pinned. Occasionally, I’ll find something while I’m browsing other sites and pin an image from there. Then, when I want to try that project or recipe, etc., I can click on the pin from my own boards. That takes me to the original site that lists the recipe or instructions. *Love* it! I’ve found so many great ideas since I’ve been pinning… Last weekend, I made “crack dip”, a recipe I found on pinterest. It was yummy! Ask Jim!  I found a few decorating ideas for my recent Bunko nights, too. It’s a gold mine, I tell ya! ;)

You can choose to follow other people who might have similar tastes. I follow a lot of my facebook friends who also have pinterest. I also follow a few people I don’t know—I just saw that they had some boards filled with stuff I liked and followed them, too.

Right now, Pinterest is by invitation only. I have 6 invitations left. If you want one so you can give it a try, let me know! I just need the email address you want to use for Pinterest.  Happy Pinning!

1 comments:

nanapap said...

I was trying just to look at it but couldn't even do that. Do you have an invite left? Hate to use it up if I don't think I'd use it but would like to get a glimpse.



Followers

Powered by Blogger.