Welcome!

I love sharing my life with you on this little blog. Thank you for stopping by! I re-size all my pictures for the web, making them unsuitable for print. If you come across a picture that you would like a copy for printing, please just let me know. I'll be glad to send one your way!

It’s Back!

element

And looking better than ever! We picked it up on Wednesday and are thoroughly impressed with the body shop we used. I know problems don’t always show themselves right away, but for now—it’s perfect! It honestly looks brand new. The people were friendly, helpful and had the car was ready when they promised.  They detailed it, inside and out and gave Tyler a t-shirt so he can advertise for them.

 

We’re all glad to have our own cars again—sharing wasn’t always the most convenient. Spoiled, aren’t we?? Anyway, I *hope* we won’t have to use a body shop anytime soon, but if we do, we know where to go. (Moss Body Shop, for the locals.)

 

It was an expensive fix—about $6200. SO glad we have insurance! The guy at the shop told us that he had just gotten the car that Tyler hit. It was completely driveable so they weren’t in a big hurry. Plus, he said he orders Kia parts before ever beginning a Kia job. Hopefully they will be as happy with the work as we were.

1 comments:

nanapapa said...

So happy!!



Followers

Powered by Blogger.