Welcome!

I love sharing my life with you on this little blog. Thank you for stopping by! I re-size all my pictures for the web, making them unsuitable for print. If you come across a picture that you would like a copy for printing, please just let me know. I'll be glad to send one your way!

Annual trip over the river and through the woods...er, sort of

We met Mom and Dad at our usual rest area a few weeks ago. The kids always look forward to this traditional week----a week of being spoiled and catered to and spending time with Nana and Papa! David and I look forward to it, too! This year was a bit different, though. Tyler did not go. This was the first time since he was about 18 months old that he didn't get to go. Sad day! :( He wanted to make the trip, but his two jobs and new responsibilities at his apartment meant he could not. Besides, he has bills to pay! Times are changin'...

0 comments:



Blog Archive

Followers

Powered by Blogger.