Welcome!

I love sharing my life with you on this little blog. Thank you for stopping by! I re-size all my pictures for the web, making them unsuitable for print. If you come across a picture that you would like a copy for printing, please just let me know. I'll be glad to send one your way!

The Grandmas


Sharing a picture of my two grandmothers. So funny to have them in the same building! Grandma seems to be a bit better. She's a bit stronger, but still having some pain. She's started therapy, which we hope will strengthen her and get her back to her old self. Saturday, David and Tyler mowed the grass at Bluebonnet, so I took this of them when they came in to say hello. Pardon the dirty shirts. ;)



Mema was less than thrilled to have her picture taken----she was worried that her hair looked bad. I told her it was just fine and snapped anyway! She was having a pretty good day.


0 comments:



Followers

Powered by Blogger.