Welcome!

I love sharing my life with you on this little blog. Thank you for stopping by! I re-size all my pictures for the web, making them unsuitable for print. If you come across a picture that you would like a copy for printing, please just let me know. I'll be glad to send one your way!

Check that one off the list

Yay! My latest job/project is finally finished and live! Check out the Woodlands website. The overall design is mine, with a few changes/additions from my boss. I took most of the pictures on the webpages, all of the condo gallery and some of the fun galleries. My boss did all the programming and backend stuff~I'm not that good ;). I'm pretty happy about the way it turned out and am glad it is finally finished!

3 comments:

annie said...

I love the one of the gossiping horses. What a great job. Congrats.
annie

Jan said...

Thanks Annie!

nanapapa said...

great job!



Followers

Powered by Blogger.