Welcome!

I love sharing my life with you on this little blog. Thank you for stopping by! I re-size all my pictures for the web, making them unsuitable for print. If you come across a picture that you would like a copy for printing, please just let me know. I'll be glad to send one your way!

TT Family Weekend


Saturday, we went down to Lubbock for family weekend. We tailgated with some Lubbock acquaintances, then headed to the football game. We got rained on, and it was a bit chilly. But it sure felt like a fall football game! Tech ended up winning against UNM, but it wasn't pretty.

Afterward, we went back to Tyler's dorm so Hadley and Lance could see it. (Their reaction=It's so SMALL!!) Hadley had been to OSU's family weekend just prior to this trip. After seeing that campus and her friend's dorm, she was pretty unimpressed with the Tech campus and Ty's dorm... I think we're in trouble. She's seen the other side and may not come back! Ha!

0 comments:



Followers

Powered by Blogger.