Welcome!

I love sharing my life with you on this little blog. Thank you for stopping by! I re-size all my pictures for the web, making them unsuitable for print. If you come across a picture that you would like a copy for printing, please just let me know. I'll be glad to send one your way!

Preview!




It's finally coming together! It doesn't look like it would take that much time or effort, but oh my! Looks can be deceiving.

Our theater room is up and running--not finished, but running. We still have some cosmetic things to do, like hiding wires, touching up paint, covering the bare wood platform with ?? carpet or something, doors for the cabinet, wall decos--if any, etc.

The kids are beyond thrilled and David is happy we met his latest deadline so he can watch the UT/OU game tomorrow in style.

Just had to share the excitement. Hope you're having a great Friday!

1 comments:

nanapapa said...

WOW!



Followers

Powered by Blogger.