Welcome!

I love sharing my life with you on this little blog. Thank you for stopping by! I re-size all my pictures for the web, making them unsuitable for print. If you come across a picture that you would like a copy for printing, please just let me know. I'll be glad to send one your way!

Doing a little bike shopping


Lance has pretty much outgrown his bike--if not completely in size, very much so in his mind! So, we've been trying to find just the right one that will carry him in style around the 'hood. Last Sunday afternoon, we took him to Academy to see what was out there.

He found one he really liked the looks of---but it was just a bit big. He gave it a quick spin around the store and as he was stopping, he fell forward on the bar and hurt himself. Being the loving mom I am, I quickly snapped the photo with my phone, then checked to see if he was ok. LOL

Anyway, we haven't found THE bike yet---but are having fun while we look.

0 comments:



Followers

Powered by Blogger.