1. It's been a long week... The bookstore buys have gotten a little easier because the kids can do more for themselves, but it's still a hard week. Glad this buy has come to an end.
2. My great uncle died this week--Roy. :(I missed the service because of my buy.
3. Lance got sick earlier this week. Sunday was a rough day--I thought we were probably headed to the hospital. We got in touch with the doctor and got started on a steroid and antibiotic, though and all seems to be getting better.
4. Hadley had another great game yesterday. I missed it because of the buy. :( David said she was great defensively, but her shots were a little off. One super important shot happened at the end of the game when they were tied with 1 second to go. Hadley put it up from the 3-point range just as the coach got her time out. (She said she started calling time out with 4 seconds to go as the girls inbounded the ball, but the ref didn't give it to her til the 1 second mark.) Hadley's shot WENT IN, but didn't count because of the time out. Arrrrggghh. They went into overtime. They went back and forth in OT, continuing to be tied. Hadley had a steal and an awesome pass that led to the winning points. So, yay anyway!
5. Tyler has the big football banquet this weekend! He is taking Callie--his football girl. :)
6. Lance and Hadley will go to Winterfest in Arlington this weekend with the youth group. This is Lance's first trip away from home without adult family going as well. Yikes!
7. I'm having to completely REDO the stupid football video because the coach wants it clickable--like powerpoint. Yuck! I hate powerpoint but that's what I've got to do.
8. Tyler is FINALLY working on his college apps this week. (Good thing because the deadline is looming--Feb. 1!) He seems to be leaning toward Tech again. Who knows where he'll end up...
9. I'm still trying to decide whether to make custom graduation announcements or to buy the traditional ones. I'm really torn. It won't be much of a cost difference. Those of you who will be receiving one--this is your chance to vote! Leave me a comment on your preference. The deadline is looming on that one as well! The custom one will be something I come up with in Photoshop--kind of like I did our Christmas card. I don't know what format I'll use--it might be a regular folded, a flat card, or a tri-fold. Part of me wants to have that traditional announcement. Part of me wants his to be different and unique. What do you think? (Tyler doesn't care one way or the other.)
10. Tonight is another busy night. We have boyfriend Ben's basketball game, Hadley's first indoor soccer game this season, AACAL info meeting --the alternative HS classes like animal science, nursing, etc. and a college finance meeting at the school. And they all happen within 2 hours of each other. I'm thinking we're going to have to divide and conquer for this one!
Hope the end of your week is great!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Powered by Blogger.

1 comments:
glad you've almost survived the week... i'm anxious about lance's trip, but don't tell him. i'm sure he'll have a ball! i think i'd like for you to custom-make tyler's announcement. you do such a good job on things like that. hope the boyfriend won his game.
love you all
Post a Comment