Welcome!

I love sharing my life with you on this little blog. Thank you for stopping by! I re-size all my pictures for the web, making them unsuitable for print. If you come across a picture that you would like a copy for printing, please just let me know. I'll be glad to send one your way!

Football banquet

The banquet was a success... Nobody was too sick to attend. The clothes all worked. His date looked beautiful. Tyler didn't have to walk through the tunnel with a guy. The slideshow went off without a hitch. Yay! Much better than last year... ha!

Tyler and Callie seemed to have a good time. As you can see, her dress was stunning and Tyler looked pretty snazzy in his suit and old gold tie.

The decorations were really nice this year. They used old annuals, trophies, banners etc. from the trophy cases at school to decorate the room. Couple that with lots of black and gold and glitz and it looked great! My slideshow went fine---I had to stand back at the media booth to run it. We only had a couple of minor problems. One of the team captains introduced the coaches and team doctors and he started out super fast--I couldn't keep up! After a couple of people, he slowed down though and it all went smoothly from there. The only real problem was the food. We voted on new caterers this year and it didn't go well at all. People had to stand in line a long time to wait for fresh chicken fried steak. They just couldn't make it fast enough! And, mine was probably not fully cooked, very fat and just mushy. Two people at our table had steaks that were just plain red inside. It was horrible! It probably didn't help that this was my first real meal since Thursday since I'd been sick with the stomach flu. Did I tell you that? I got the stomach flu on Friday. Yuck!!! I wasn't completely sure I'd make it on Saturday, but I did.

We bought Tyler's jersey and the poster of him so we got to bring that home. He's pretty proud of it, I think. The yellow rose was a gift from Tyler. He handed it to me just after they announced them as they walked through the tunnel. Before you get too excited... the booster club provided all the varsity players one for their mothers... :)

Well, I guess that's about it. I'm pretty sure this post really rambled. Just not all here today. I'm sure I'll have another post when we finally get Lance and Hadley back from this loooooooonnnngg weekend. I'm so ready to hear how it went! More when I do...

1 comments:

ginny said...

ty and callie are smokin' hot!!



Followers

Powered by Blogger.