Hadley had one terrific game yesterday. It was the kind of game that people around us who don't know her were asking, "Who is that number 31??" The coach on the other team even asked about her... Impressive!! She scored about 12 points, but more importantly she forced turnover after turnover. She led the team in steals by far and had some really great passes that led to scores, too. The final was 36-18--we won. She was simply amazing. I was very proud!
A gorgeous sunset the other night. I looked out the window and grabbed the camera!! I just upped the saturation a bit on this... I did not alter the colors! Crazy, huh?
Day EIGHT wearing this shirt. I finally convinced him it needed to be washed before he wore it more...
Hanging out and playing the Wii... Notice he's found a way to play that active game on the couch. hehe... I think he was only playing Mario Kart, so you really don't have to stand for it.Oh yeah... and it's book-buying time again. I worked yesterday and today. I will also work Mon-Wed. next week. just so ya know...

1 comments:
Great shots... really like the one of Hadley. She's a better athlete than I was so may not be a problem for her, but looks like she's jumping off that left leg when she goes up... Don't know if it's the same for her but that was the only leg I could use and be effective/coordinated. If it is, tell her to start working off that right leg before HS, makes it tough to go to the left side of the goal if you can't jump off that right side. She'll be glad she did. Wonder if that's a genetic thing or something that comes from playing soccer.
Took me a second to figure out where Lance's third hand was coming from.
Thanks for the posts...
Post a Comment