I know. I've been a bad blogger. (Not as bad as my brother, but still.) I really need to get those first day of school pictures up, along with a bunch of other stuff. Instead, I'm sharing these ipod people. Look familiar? I took pictures last summer with the intention of making these. Never got around to it. Enter the first week of this school year. Hadley needed a picture of herself with her ipod---I know! A school project already! So, I grabbed that old photo and made her silhouette. Didn't seem right to do only hers when I had the boys' pictures also. So here ya go.We're on our way to Tyler's first varsity football game. It's been raining. It's super cloudy now. And we've got on our cool new parent shirts. :) I doubt I'll get to take any pictures, but if I do, I'll share. Have a great Labor Day weekend!

1 comments:
Good to hear from you again. Thought my reader was broken. As always enjoy your writing and your pictures.
Post a Comment