Welcome!

I love sharing my life with you on this little blog. Thank you for stopping by! I re-size all my pictures for the web, making them unsuitable for print. If you come across a picture that you would like a copy for printing, please just let me know. I'll be glad to send one your way!
Been working on the Team Lance shirt design today. What do you think? If we use screen printing, we're limited to 4 colors, so I don't think he could make this work for that. He has another printer that can do many colors, but the quality is different. Anyway, not sure if this will be it or not. We have to turn it in tomorrow morn. I just don't think I'd like it as much without the map and grungy paper. May is such a crazy time of year... Every time it rolls around, I think it's worse than December. 'Course when December gets here, I think otherwise.

Ty played in the traditional black and gold game on Friday night. Then on Saturday morning, the parents of seniors had group pictures made while wearing their son's jersey. I kinda dreaded it--just because I didn't want to have my picture made. But, it was actually sorta fun. He's soooo glad that spring training is over. For some reason, he did not enjoy it at all. At all. He has semester tests this week. He should be exempt from a few, but I haven't hear from him about that. Some kids are done for the year because they are exempt from all of them. That'd be cool...

Hadley is all finished with soccer. At least I think she is. The coach called a surprise scrimmage, then canceled almost as soon as he called it. They'll have open practices in June, then tryouts in July, so it's not much of a break. Volleyball is on--we still plan to go to nationals. The coach is having a hard time getting the girls all together, so we've been off for about 2 weeks. She also has 6 weeks tests this week.

Lance is super excited about his party on Friday---we've handed out most of the invitations and had a good response so far. A few kids weren't home, so we'll have to deliver the rest tomorrow. His week will be filled with fun stuff--family picnic day, track/game day, awards day then memory morning where we will show the slide show, distribute memory books, etc. Then PARTY! Would you like to see his invitations? I thought they were fun.
Well... That's going to do it for this post. Hope you all had a meaningful, relaxing Memorial Day.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah for the end of the school year! I was always so glad you 3 kids were out.. I loved the summer with no schedules. The t-shirt design is cool, but whatever you choose will be fun. I'm glad we'll get to be there this time. You didn't really mention the dvd but I'm sure you're glad to put it to bed! Would like to see it.



Blog Archive

Followers

Powered by Blogger.