Welcome!

I love sharing my life with you on this little blog. Thank you for stopping by! I re-size all my pictures for the web, making them unsuitable for print. If you come across a picture that you would like a copy for printing, please just let me know. I'll be glad to send one your way!
As fun as I thought the Indiana Jones theme was, wouldn't ya know it wasn't his pick? Lance, of course, liked a grunge look better. So, I did this one. Oh well... It is his shirt and it only uses 2 colors, so we know it'll work... Hope you like it 'cuz you get to wear it! Ha! :)
Oh. And, yes, the video is finished. Honestly, I don't even want to think about it,watch it, look at dvds, anything! I am SO glad it's done. SO glad!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks fine to us! will be proud to wear anything that says 'team lance.'

ginny said...

nana and papa are so nice...i was thinking i'd wear any t-shirt, even if it says "lance."



Blog Archive

Followers

Powered by Blogger.