
Wish my dog could do tricks. I visit a blog that always has the most interesting dog pictures--the dog wearing funny hats, balancing various fruits and vegetables on his nose, smiling for the camera. Good stuff! Especially handy for times your KIDS won't cooperate. I'm lucky to get Max (or the kids) to look at me while I'm holding the camera. He usually comes running straight at me if he notices I'm giving him even the slightest attention. After about 10 tries, though, I got this one. Guess he figured out I didn't want to pet him...
Not a whole lot going on right now. Just the ordinary stuff. Hadley and David are driving back from Midland as I write. She had her first soccer games there this weekend. The weather has been horrendous today----sooooooo windy. They say we might get snow. Combine that with the wind and it could be very nasty. I'm ready for them to be home, safe and sound. David said she did well---scored the first goal of the season. They won the first game and tied the second. Megan--the friend who's dad died a few months ago---rode with them. Ty thatched most of the day yesterday. It's that time of year, I guess. Dirty work, but he sure does make a lot of money! Lance has been out with friends today. His posse gathers at the park almost every day. Love that!
So, not a lot to report. Just wanted to say hello! And, for anyone interested, I'm trying to post on my POTD blog again. I'm not participating in the challenge---don't have time to visit fifty or sixty blogs a day---but I think I'll try to keep it up just for fun. Be prepared for some riveting photography... Especially today's.
Have a great week!

2 comments:
so glad you're posting again! we check every day of course! we check ginny's blog too but she doesn't post as often as we'd like either. glad you're doing the potd again. so, can the others (potd'ers) not see it now? don't know how it works but am glad you've started back. love to see what's going on w/you all.
xxxooo
Glad you like it. It may not always be very interesting, tho! :)
Yes, the other POTD'ers could see it if they checked my blog. But, I'm not posting to the message board telling everyone that I've updated. Most people use that board to see which blogs to check for the day, so unless they look by chance, it won't be seen.
Post a Comment