Welcome!

I love sharing my life with you on this little blog. Thank you for stopping by! I re-size all my pictures for the web, making them unsuitable for print. If you come across a picture that you would like a copy for printing, please just let me know. I'll be glad to send one your way!

Merry Christmas, everyone!!!


Well... this was the final choice for this year's card, but somehow, it just didn't make it to the printer! (And it was a herculean effort to get those 3 kids to cooperate, let me tell ya!) I'm totally bummed about it... I think this is the first year in a while that we didn't get cards out... Of course, maybe I can't remember any further back than last year! Ha! So, for all you blog readers, "Merry Christmas!!!" I hope you all have a wonderful time with family and friends and all the blessings of the season. **You can click on the card to see it bigger**

And, if I get industrious, we just MIGHT get New Year's cards out... Is there such a thing? :)

Robert and Lynnette--LOVE the calendar this year... The pictures for each person's special day just made it even more awesome. Thanks so much for taking the time/effort to do that. LOVE it!!

P.S. Just thought I'd mention that Lance had a dr.s appt. today. All went well--he has gained weight and grown since our last visit and lung functions must be ok-- forgot to ask the numbers! I'm sure he'd have said something if they weren't. You know Dr. N doesn't let anything slide!! Speaking of him, I should also say that he's winning me over little by little... I still don't care for his bluntness or him giving Lance so much detailed information, but he is a very thorough, careful, knowledgeable, conscientious doctor... I have been impressed every step of the way by his attentiveness and care. Guess we'll learn to live with the other stuff...

3 comments:

ginny said...

really cute card! i had no idea that even DAVID has christmas socks!! can't wait to see you guys...

Bob & Rita said...

Love it! Actually, one year I did send out an after xmas newsletter and it was well received. i've thought to do it since but just haven't....
likewise, we can't wait to see everyone in a few days. we still feel a bit cheated about thanksgiving!

Bob & Rita said...

oh, and great news about lance's dr appt! had been wondering about it all day!



Followers

Powered by Blogger.