Welcome!

I love sharing my life with you on this little blog. Thank you for stopping by! I re-size all my pictures for the web, making them unsuitable for print. If you come across a picture that you would like a copy for printing, please just let me know. I'll be glad to send one your way!

Merry Christmas!!






































Well, it is officially here! My side of the family was here for Christmas Eve and we celebrated here at our house. It was really nice to be together. Everyone was able to come for the presents and we enjoyed our time immensely! The kids had a ball--I think the favorite gift for that part was Shock Tanks! Yes, shock tanks! They are remote-controlled tanks where you shoot at the other tank. When you hit the other person's tank, the remote gives that person a shock! It's really funny!! You guessed it--that gift was from BJ and Ginny! Everyone (except Mema--pacemaker!!!) gave it a try. It was funny to watch.

This morning, Santa brought Heely's for Hadley and Lance--basically skateshoes, a pool table and a foosball table for all. Tyler got money to go toward his PS3. I think he now has plenty of money to get it, as soon as they are back in stock. The pics aren't all great, but good enough to show you the chaos and fun happening around here. I hope all who are reading have a wonderful, blessed Christmas spent with family and friends!!

0 comments:



Blog Archive

Followers

Powered by Blogger.