
Walked into the kitchen the other day to see this beautiful sight, so I grabbed my camera and started snappin'!

Tyler played his first sophomore game yesterday. They ended up tied 6-6. Go #75! He didn't get to play much and that really bothered him. He came home really bummed out. I just hate that!! Don't you wish you could make the world be nice to your kids??? I mean, why can't everyone else see how TERRIFIC they are! I took a bunch of pictures, but really didn't get many good ones. I thought maybe I would submit a few to the school website, especially those with Ty in them. (At least he would look like he played more!) He leaves today for the high school weekend retreat with our church. I just love that he can and wants to go to these awesome spiritual activities. He comes back so filled, so happy, so tired! Hadley will get to go on her first middle school retreat at the end of the month. Hopefully she will enjoy it as much as Tyler does!
Happy Friday!

0 comments:
Post a Comment