Welcome!

I love sharing my life with you on this little blog. Thank you for stopping by! I re-size all my pictures for the web, making them unsuitable for print. If you come across a picture that you would like a copy for printing, please just let me know. I'll be glad to send one your way!



My how time flies!! I can't believe 10 days slipped by since my last update. It has been a busy 10 days, let me tell ya! Lance's birthday was on Saturday the 9th. Hadley had out-of-town soccer games, so she and I were gone nearly the whole day. David let Lance pick his own agenda for the day-- which included eating at an all-you-can-eat Chinese Buffet (they have crab legs!), riding around in the Jeep, and miniature golf. I think he had a good day. His party-activity to be determined--will either be this coming weekend, or the next. It's so hard to fit it all in!!

Hadley's first soccer games went well. We were really worried about the new coach, but so far the team looks ok.

Tyler returned in one piece from the H.S. retreat. He didn't enjoy it as much as in the past... Not all of his buddies were able to go, so I know that made a difference. He had an "off" week for football, so that was kind of nice.

I worked 3 days last week substituting for kindergarten. Boy! Those kids wore me out. Unless you are around them all the time, you just forget how draining it is to work with kids who need so much attention. It makes me really thankful that my kids can all tie their shoes and blow their own noses! Ha!

During the chaos, a friend of mine and I got together to make homecoming mums for Hadley and her girls. Homecoming was Friday night. I was a little stressed--you know flowers and ribbons aren't really my thing! My friend was so good, though, she really helped out and I think the mums turned out ok. This was Hadley's first year to have one. Last year, she really took notice of all the girls wearing them and decided she had to have one this year. We chose a smaller one--she is only in 6th grade!!--and she wore it with pride.

Lance's first football games were this weekend. They lost the first game, but won the second. Most importantly, though, Lance made it through without injury!! I posted this picture to show you the size of boys he goes up against--Lance is #51. Pretty intimidating in my book! But, Lance just goes out there and does his job--no matter the size of his opponent! We were really proud of him. Well, that about covers the recap. I hope you have a fabulous week!

0 comments:



Blog Archive

Followers

Powered by Blogger.