Welcome!

I love sharing my life with you on this little blog. Thank you for stopping by! I re-size all my pictures for the web, making them unsuitable for print. If you come across a picture that you would like a copy for printing, please just let me know. I'll be glad to send one your way!

First Entry

Well, here it is. My first blog entry! I've always been envious of those who kept a journal of the day to day things and decided--Why be envious?? Just do it! I don't know what I intend for this blog. Maybe it will just be my sounding board. Maybe noone will read it. Maybe I don't care who reads it. I think for now it will just be a place I can record the day's events, my thoughts and other little stuff-you know the stuff that makes up our lives.


So, the highlights of today... My two younger kids are at the pool. I think they have been to the pool almost every day this summer. They absolutely love the freedom of being able to swim whenever they feel like it. The pool is just around the corner, so they ride their bikes and have a blast. Remember those fancy-free days of childhood??

My oldest child (is almost 16 still considered a 'child'??) is at church camp. This is his second week of the two week session. We got a very short note from him last Saturday--you know, "Hey Mom and Dad. Camp's great. Love-Tyler". I'm pretty sure camp really is great, but it would be nice to hear a few more details. Ah well, I'm sure we will hear plenty when he gets home. It's been very quiet without him here, which is funny because he isn't always in the big middle of things. He's sort of at the age where family isn't so great and he would much rather be with friends. But we miss him just the same.

Well, I could probably find much more to say, but I'm anxious to try this blog thing out and work on the looks of my blog. More later!

0 comments:



Followers

Powered by Blogger.