Saturday morning, David and I went out for the Komen Race for the Cure downtown. He participated with a team from work and I was on a team with girls from my Fit Camp. It was a rainy morning, but it cleared off for the run and was really nice running weather. I was hoping for a PR (personal record) or a time under 30 minutes but that didn’t happen today. I was a full minute slower than the last race. Bummer! Maybe next time!
The worst part of the day was that just after the second mile, I realized that the back of my skirt was tucked up under my spibelt. (My spibelt holds my phone and other goodies. Thankfully, the skirt has tights attached so I wasn’t all out there!) Yep. I ran two miles that way. What’s worse, two so-called friends passed me and didn’t mention it!! I asked one if she noticed it and she said she did!! When I asked why she didn’t tell me about it, she said it was kind of cute and my butt looked good. Ha! Thanks, friend. Payback is coming! Ay yi yi. Mom said at least it wasn’t toilet paper. I guess it was slightly better than having toilet paper hanging off your backside. But only slightly!

0 comments:
Post a Comment