Welcome!

I love sharing my life with you on this little blog. Thank you for stopping by! I re-size all my pictures for the web, making them unsuitable for print. If you come across a picture that you would like a copy for printing, please just let me know. I'll be glad to send one your way!

Little Old Man Dog

IMG_6865 copy

As Max has gotten older (he’s 11 1/2), he seems to be cold a lot—even in the summer months. He prefers rooms without the ceiling fan running and likes carpet over our stained concrete.He is pretty creative and has any number of ways to stay warm.  (but he won’t wear a sweater or the snuggie I bought him!) He’s a pro at arranging a throw so that he’s completely covered. Or moving a couch pillow so that it’s on top of him. Or a discarded shirt or jacket. You get the idea!

Last night after we’d been gone for a couple of hours, Hadley went into our room and came out laughing hysterically. Not being ones to miss something good, we ran in to see what was so funny. We found Max on the floor and stuck inside the sleeve of David’s pullover wind top. David left the top on the chair in our room. We aren’t sure if Max knocked the shirt onto the floor before or after getting stuck! He had burrowed deeply into the sleeve until he couldn’t move any farther. It was one of the funniest things I’ve seen in a while. So of course, I grabbed my camera before we rescued him. I don’t think he liked our laughter, but was really happy to be released!

1 comments:

nanapapa said...

Ha! Ha! very cute



Followers

Powered by Blogger.