Welcome!

I love sharing my life with you on this little blog. Thank you for stopping by! I re-size all my pictures for the web, making them unsuitable for print. If you come across a picture that you would like a copy for printing, please just let me know. I'll be glad to send one your way!

Hours

Acidic Version copy
Three thousand, three hundred sixty five and four tenths hours. This is the hour counter on the bottom of the old vest. We’ve had this particular one for several years, not certain how long. (The old one broke and they sent this replacement) That’s a LOT of hours.

**Edited to add: After I posted this, I kept thinking about the hours that he's spent doing treatments--lifesaving treatments and I'm so thankful that we can provide what he needs when he needs it. So many people are not as fortunate.  At the same time, my heart aches when I think of the amount of time he has to spend doing it.  Childhood shouldn't be filled with pills and treatments and illness. Please continue to pray with me that the cure will be available to us quickly! There has been some very exciting news lately, but it's still not within reach for us. So close, and yet so far.

1 comments:

nanapapa said...

It's heart wrenching when you think of those hours that he's been on the vest (and how many other thousands of hours on the first one). Like you I am so grateful for the vest on so many levels but our constant prayer is that one day there will be a cure. We love that boy so much!



Followers

Powered by Blogger.