Setting up the important stuff...
Proud new keyholder
Scoping it out! Tyler and two other boys moved in together last week. They chose an apartment complex very near our house. It's a three bedroom, two bath. The master bedroom and the dining room have window seats, which I love! Tyler got the master bedroom and bathroom, lucky dog. He and his roomies worked out a deal where he will pay a little more rent each month to have his own bathroom and the larger bedroom. Well worth it, in my opinion. All three boys will be attending Amarillo College. Maybe that means they’ll encourage each other to study??
They aren't quite moved in yet---seems to be taking a while. Tyler comes over often-- hunting for food, condiments-ha!, "shower rugs" and q-tips, to name a few things. I think he intends to find what he needs here and move it over, little by little. It's already been a great learning experience. When David told him he would need to buy a shower curtain, Tyler said, "Oh. I don't need one since it's only me using it." LOL David had to explain that a shower curtain had other uses besides just privacy! We gave him some restaurant leftovers and later asked how they were. He said they were ok, but would've been better hot. I asked if something was wrong with their microwave. There wasn't, but he didn't have a plate to heat them on! Lots to do and learn... Hee hee!



0 comments:
Post a Comment