Welcome!

I love sharing my life with you on this little blog. Thank you for stopping by! I re-size all my pictures for the web, making them unsuitable for print. If you come across a picture that you would like a copy for printing, please just let me know. I'll be glad to send one your way!

Team Lance

Two great brothers-in-law and Dad



Mom, my other mom Barbara, and long-time friends, Debra and Jayme along with Jayme's daughter, Jessica



Gena, Alli, Alexandra, Alyssa and Hadley




Greyson, Matson, Ethan, Jessica, Lance and Russell





Dr. Paul Nolan, Lance's very capable specialist



  Jennifer, Kinsey, Adrian, Ben, Nathan and Tyler



Barrett, Adam, Andrew and Lance. (with a couple of people we don’t know in the middle), then  Greyson and Jessica





Hadley, Alli, Gena, David, Alexandra and Alyssa




Carla and Jennifer, with some of the team in the background






Mom, Nita, Dad and Heather







The whole awesome group! After the walk was over, we cooked hamburgers and hot dogs and enjoyed a nice lunch with the team. So thankful for all of them!!! We have some truly fantastic friends and family!!

0 comments:



Followers

Powered by Blogger.