Welcome!

I love sharing my life with you on this little blog. Thank you for stopping by! I re-size all my pictures for the web, making them unsuitable for print. If you come across a picture that you would like a copy for printing, please just let me know. I'll be glad to send one your way!
More proud momma moments. This has been the week for awards assemblies and end-of-year activities. Lance performed in his last band concert for 7th grade the other night. It was also their awards night. Only 3 awards were given for 7th grade and Lance got one of them! Mr. Ellis praised him for having the best attitude out of all the students he's taught---he said Lance was willing to do anything he was asked (wish it was that way at home. Ha!) , was funny and an all-round great kid! We are VERY proud of him! Go Lance!



And.... she's LEGAL! We trekked up to the DPS office on Thursday for Hadley to take the written test for her learner's permit. She is excited, but nervous. I'm sure she'll be a great driver. Watch out world, here she comes!

1 comments:

nanapapa said...

Big events! Congratulations to both! Nana & Papa are very proud!



Followers

Powered by Blogger.